Trump’s Immigration Executive Orders & Resistance to Them
The National Immigration Law Center hosted a webinar on “Trump’s Immigration Executive Orders & Resistance to Them” on Jan. 26, 2017.
• Threats to take funds away from “sanctuary” cities.
• A vastly expanded immigration enforcement regime that includes the return of S-Comm and new enforcement priorities.
• Suspending visas for people from majority-Muslim countries and suspending refugee admissions.
• Border militarization issues, including the construction of a border wall.
• The future of the DACA program.
Below are links to the recording of the webinar and a PDF copy of the slideshow: