2016 Awards Dinner
Honoring Courageous Luminaries
On October 13 2016, we will host NILC’s 10th Courageous Luminaries awards dinner. We expect over 300 advocates and allies
committed to social justice to attend and help us celebrate our honorees.
All event proceeds help sustain NILC’s mission-driven efforts to ensure that low-income immigrants living in and contributing to the U.S. can work without being exploited, support their families, and live with dignity.
For more information please contact Acasia Flores at (213) 674-2816.
The Courageous Luminaries Awards Dinner celebrates the incredible contributions that our awards recipients have made to the immigrants’ rights movement. The 2016 Courageous Luminaries are:
We deeply appreciate the support of the following distinguished event Host Committee members:
- Maria Elena Durazo, UNITE HERE
- Andrew Friedman, Center for Popular Democracy
- Monica Guizar, Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfeld
- Mario Hernandez, Western Union
- David Huerta, SEIU United Service Workers West
- Stewart Kwoh, Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles
- Vicki Ruiz, UC Irvine Department of History
- Stacy Tolchin, Law Offices of Stacy Tolchin
If you would like to get more information and be part of the Host Committee, please contact Acasia Flores at email@example.com.
Benefits of a Digital Journal Ad
For more information or to reserve a your space in the digital journal please contact Acasia Flores at (213) 674-2816.
Allied $2,500 (available to non-profit organizations)
Additional sponsorship available. For more information or to reserve a level please contact Acasia Flores at (213) 674-2816.
The National Immigration Law Center deeply appreciates the following
sponsors for their generous support:
- American Federation of Teachers
- Los Angeles County Federation of Labor
- SEIU United Healthcare Workers West
- UFCW Local 770
- Western Union
- 21st Century ILGWU Heritage Fund
- The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- The California Endowment
- California Teachers Association
- Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Morrison & Foerster Foundation
- SEIU United Service Workers West
- Pitta & Giblin LLP/ Pitta Bishop Del Giorno & Giblin LLC
- Union Bank